NCRAF is an association of regulatory affairs professionals centered in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill "Triangle" of North Carolina USA. NCRAF is dedicated to providing education and support for the continuing professional development of individuals who have an interest in regulatory affairs activities as they apply to research, development, or manufacture of drugs, biologics, or medical devices. Annual membership in NCRAF is only $40, a real bargain in professional development!
As a member of NCRAF you will have an unusual opportunity to meet and learn from industry experts on a vast array of topics in regulatory affairs. Specifically, as a member you will...
- Receive free admission to local educational seminars, featuring industry experts discussing topics of current interest in regulatory affairs. Each seminar is preceded by a reception featuring appetizers and networking opportunities. Seminars are held approximately 6x/year.
- Non-member registration = $20/session.
- Receive discounted admission to special events combining professional education, networking opportunities, dinner and camaraderie. Currently NCRAF sponsors 2 such events annually: a Luau each May, and a Roundtable dinner event each November.
- Receive direct email notification of upcoming NCRAF events, and our "QuickNotes" newsletter.
- Be eligible for direct email notification of new career opportunities advertised on our website.
- Be eligible to participate in our annual seminar series for RAC (US) preparation, and structured study groups on European and Canadian regulations.
- Be a part of a local forum dedicated to providing continuing education and professional development for its members.
We hope to see you soon at NCRAF functions, and look forward to welcoming you as a new member!